photo home_zpsckc4codp.png photo about_zpsfaqnh4gw.png photo shop_zpsksuqqpj3.png photo contactme_zpsq1fj4li4.png

Friday, March 20, 2015

Plastic easter egg wreath



...and because He Lives, I can face tomorrow!!

This year when I got out my easter stuff, I had three grocery store bags full of plastic easter eggs.  I had to do something con la extra!!

Soo...if you have some extras too, here's one use for them.  The stick style wreaths are only $7.99 at Hobby Lobby (40% off w/coupon).  Then just spray paint your eggs:


Attach colorful ribbons in whatever way suits your fancy and hot glue them on.  I used some poster board for the message in the back, covered it with clear contact paper and then hot glued it to the sides in the back.  Happy Easter!!  Here is a pic of my daffodils this morning!!  Can you tell I don't live in CA anymore?....you don't take spring for granted....that's the good thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips